Facebook-f Twitter Youtube Instagram
Search for:
cropped-WhatsApp-Image-2023-09-28-at-11.08.28-PM
cropped-WhatsApp-Image-2025-12-10-at-14.05.43.jpeg
  • Home
  • About us
  • Enforcement
  • Economy
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Features
  • Milestone
  • OTHERS
    • Healthcare
    • Religion
    • Opinion
    • World News
Menu
  • Home
  • About us
  • Enforcement
  • Economy
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Features
  • Milestone
  • OTHERS
    • Healthcare
    • Religion
    • Opinion
    • World News
Skip to content
  • Home
  • News
  • POLICE CONFIRM VIDAZ ESTATE BUILDING COLLAPSE IN ABUJA, SAYS RESCUE OPERATIONS ONGOING
  • News

POLICE CONFIRM VIDAZ ESTATE BUILDING COLLAPSE IN ABUJA, SAYS RESCUE OPERATIONS ONGOING

Admin October 27, 2024 1 minute read
Vidaz Estate Building collapse

The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command has confirmed the collapse of a building in Vidaz Estate, within the Sabon Lugbe extension, FCT, Abuja.

According to the Spokesperson of the Command, SP Josephine Adeh, “Preliminary investigations reveal that the building was previously demolished by the FCT Authorities due to its location in an illegally acquired area.

“Regrettably, the structure was further compromised by scavengers who had been tampering with the remnants of scrap metal, ultimately leading to its secondary collapse.

“A total of five individuals were successfully rescued from the debris, and there were no reported fatalities.

“In light of this incident, we urge the public to respect the boundaries of demolished structures and construction sites, ensuring their safety and preventing similar occurrences in the future.”

About The Author

Admin

See author's posts

Post navigation

Previous: US, EUROPE-BOUND DRUGS IN SHOE SOLES INTERCEPTED, WITH N16.6B OPIOIDS AT SEAPORTS
Next: BOLT DRIVER, PASSENGER ALTERCATION: POLICE INVESTIGATIONS ONGOING

Related Stories

Barr-Nyesome-Ezenwo-Wike3
  • News

FCT POLLS: WIKE DECLARES FRIDAY HOLIDAY, IMPOSES MOVEMENT BAN

Admin February 20, 2026
images
  • News

ICPC CONFIRMS FORMER KADUNA GOVERNOR NASIR EL-RUFAI IN CUSTODY OVER ONGOING INVESTIGATION

Admin February 19, 2026
IMG-20260218-WA0148
  • News

RETIRED IGPs PAY SOLIDARITY VISIT TO IGP EGBETOKUN, BACK ONGOING POLICE REFORMS

Admin February 18, 2026

Disclaimer

Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of PEOPLE AND POWER MAGAZINE or any employee thereof. We don’t accept abusive comments on our stories. So, kindly respect every reader and contributor of PEOPLE AND POWER MAGAZINE’s opinion.

Visit Us

  • peopleandpowermag@gmail.com
  • 08035206797; 08137631381
  • 9am - 5pm

Connect

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • WhatsApp
Latest Categories
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Enforcement
  • Entertainment
  • Features
::Copyright © 2026 PEOPLE AND POWER Magazine::